How can I become a member?
You must be a Canadian resident, and be of legal age to join MyKush.ca. This is a strict policy with no exceptions. 18 years of age in:
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
Do you guarantee arrival of my package?
- Order are shipped by Canada Post (as per regulations) to send out deliveries, the moment your order goes into the shipping cue you will receive a tracking number.
- Your delivery is guaranteed when requested “signature required” for the package (Except for edibles that may melt, residents of Nunavut and Quebec, or if you provide an inaccurate/incomplete address).
- We will not reimburse for melted products including melted chocolates bars, gummies or edibles in the summer (however we try our best, items are shipped with ice packs).
When will my order ship?
- If we receive your order and Interac E-transfer by our 9:30am PST cutoff time on a business day, your order will ship that business day. If we receive your order or payment after 9:30am PST, your money transfer will be collected late at night and your order will ship the next business day.
- Please note it can take up to 1 hour for us to receive your Interac E-transfer.
How long will is take to get my order?
Time will vary depending on your location in Canada. All items are sent via Xpress. Usually this can take 2-3 business days. Some rural locations can take a little bit longer at times.
Shipping to Nunavut and Quebec
Due to the high percentage of postal fraud when shipping to Nunavut and Quebec, we cannot offer and delivery guarantees. If you live in these areas you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
How is my order packaged?
Each item is packaged in a generic prepaid Xpress envelope. The contents are then vacuum sealed and put into Mylar bags to ensure maximum discretion.
What happens if your order is too large to fit in your mailbox?
You do not have to use a real name but if your order is too large to fit into your regular size mailbox it will be delivered to a postal outlet. If you do not have your real name on the delivered package then you wont be able to pick it up as Identification will be required. Solution: Keep your order the size of your mailbox or ensure you have a real name so that you can pick it up. No signature is required.
Delivery and returns?
All Sales are Final – No Refunds or Exchange If you are not satisfied with the cannabis product(s) you have purchased from us, please contact us and we will do our best to address your concerns.
What is Kush Club?
All members of MyKush are enrolled in the Kush Club program. It’s an easy and fun way to earn Kush Club points which can be redeemed for discount on purchases at MyKush.
Earning PointsAs a member of Kush Club, you can earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. Points can also be earned by reviewing products, and inviting your friends to join Kush Club. So stay up to date on the latest programs and ways to earn Kush Club Points.
Redeeming PointsKush Club Points can be redeemed 365 days a year at checkout. Simply complete the form field on the checkout page with how many Kush Club Points you would like to redeem, hit apply, and see the savings. Discounts received from Kush Club Points cannot exceed 50% of the purchase price, and you cannot earn points for order where you redeem points. Points are redeemable at 100 Points for a $1 discount on purchases.
Do you offer a Veteran’s discount?
- To our honoured Canadian Veterans, we thank you for your bravery, service and sacrifice by providing a 5% discount on your orders.
- Please email your National Veterans Identification Card, Certificate of Service or similar proof to [email protected] Once approved, we will set you up with your own personal coupon code that can be applied to all future orders.