Grape God is an indica dominant hybrid of God Bud, an indica, and Grapefruit, a sativa.
- As it’s name suggests, Grape God packs the unmistakable scent of grape.
- Effects start in the head, with a gradual heaviness that moves down through the neck to the shoulders and limbs.
- Relaxing properties make it useful to a variety of patients. It can soothe pain resulting from injuries or from chronic conditions like arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Other patients find it’s emotional buzz can blunt the harsh symptoms of stress, anxiety, depression, and even PTSD.
- A heavy, peaceful body stone is best savored around bedtime.