Strain HighlightsGrapefruit has a tropical, citrus flavour and smell that mixes with energetic effects to give you a happy stress-reliever that also works well for battling migraine headaches.
- Exhilarating effects provided by its powerful uplifting feelings of euphoria and energy.
- A good daytime medication, especially for relieving stress and anxiety.
- The cerebral effects are good for battling depression and some forms of insomnia.
- Patients may also find that Grapefruit makes their minor aches and pains more manageable.
- The sweet taste and smell of grapefruit are dominant, thought there are also hints of other citrus fruits.
Lineage: Cinderella 99