Romulan, named after the alien Star Trek race, is a powerful indica revered for its potent therapeutic qualities.
- A deep, sedating relaxation makes Romulan a favorite strain for patients treating muscle spasms and nerve damage.
- Romulan is sought for pain relief, and may relieve even some of the worst chronic aches and pains.
- This strain is often chosen by those dealing with insomnia and as such should not be used during the day.
- It is great to alleviate the effects of stress and anxiety disorders, depression and various stomach problems.
- The “munchies effect” of Romulan is very strong, and it is an effective smoke for eating disorders and nausea.
- Romulan has a sweet earthy smell and taste, with hints of pine and citrus.
Couch-lock is common when smoking Romulan, so it’s best saved for late nights or rainy days at home.
Lineage: North American Indica, White Rhino